They have a different sales rep send the same 'outsourced SEO' through our website contact form MULTIPLE times a week. Not only does it disrupt our marketing metrics (these form submissions count toward "converted leads" in our metrics, despite being obviously bogus) but whenever I try to speak to someone I never get anywhere.

Can someone help get these guys off our back?

There's not really anything else to say, but this program requires I write at least 100 words. Why would they do this?

I understand putting a limit, but a MINIMUM limit? Who wants to read AT LEAST 100 words besides English teachers?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of constant sales emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "constant emails, please stop contacting us!!!" of seo campaign. Ranks India needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seo campaign in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ranks India.

Comments

I feel your pain my friend. we receive the same type of spam each day from Ranks India.

A so-called agency. This place is nothing more than a mill that churns out crappy work. I received a message from the owner, Sandeep Pandy. How about you repay him the favor by writing a nice google review for him?

Link to Google Review: http://bit.ly/2qXCJnT

"You have mentioned bad reviews over our Google listing. I am requesting you kindly remove it.

I am not sure who has sent the form and doing spamming with your website. So please please remove the review please it will really help"

Best

Sandeep

Call your host. They will help you to block him.